- INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of Article 22 of information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 adopted on May 4, 2020, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use expendable cookies, before he navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared, objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
It will be necessary to require the informed consent of the user of the rest of the cookies.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
On the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- Techniques: Strictly necessary for the operation of the web. They are deleted when you close the browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?